Saturday, 7 May 2016

Hello, Amy Zhang, I'm a fan!

So, I bought these two months ago using my brother's Globe Reward points. Yes! Like it's free, thanks men!

When my brother sent me those points, I wasn't really sure what to redeem in National Bookstore because few days before I got these, I already purchased a practice test book for my IELTS review. Okay, I'm taking the International English Language Testing System again, probably this year because the first one has already expired. I hope and pray that I will pass again or even get a higher band score than my previous exam. 



Going back, after thourough searching.... Hehehe!
I saw Amy Zhang's Falling into Place and This Is Where My World Ends. Such pretty covers right there, isn't it? But it's not just a pretty book cover, it has a story, a beautiful one, and you guys have to get your own copy. Haha! Anyhow, I loved how Zhang wrote it. There's this point when I have to stop for a while, close my eyes and imagine what just happened in the story... it was gloomy, miserable and tragic. But I fell in love with it. Deeply.

Hello, Amy Zhang! I'm your fan from the Philippines... :)

Amy Zhang was born in China, grew up in Wisconsin, and currently attends college in upstate New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your comments or feed backs! :)