Monday, 13 July 2015

I'm back!

It has been a year and 10 months since I posted something and I honestly feel like a stranger here now. LOL 

Anyway, lots of things happened and I really don't know where to start and what to write then. 

So, I left The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia last March and I'm missing the people and the lifestyle I had there, but not all of them though. Haha! 

I'm not going to write down my journey there, but one thing is for sure I had roller coaster ride of emotions while working abroad. Met a lot of people, of different race and culture, some became so close to my heart, learned a foreign language (Arabic), faced a lot of difficulties, improved my interpersonal skills, learned to enjoy life despite the sadness of being away from my loved ones. 

Lots of experiences, good or bad, lots of things to be thankful for. Forever, I will cherish each and every memory the desert has given me. No regrets, will still consider of going back to the Kingdom. Someday, if God permits. 

Too late to say this, but 
Hello Philippines... I'm soooo back!!! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your comments or feed backs! :)